Friday, February 9, 2007

How Great Does it Feel to Finally Get Fit?
Ask My Mom!

Dear Jason,

You know how I felt about Personal Training in the beginning, but my mind has been changed.

I am now 55 and been in the throws of menopause for the last 7-8 yrs.
I have had numerous problems along with developing Bi-Lateral Carpal Tunnel, arthritis in my knees,chronic neck pain, and the latest, 15% bone loss in my back. That was noticeable to me when ever I got up from sitting in the car and couldn't straighten out.

When I danced my knees would just slip or go out for a minute. My neck would hurt. I couldn't open jars, lift anything heavy, ride my bike without pain. Even swimming hurt my hands & wrists. Walking or riding up a hill took the breath out of me.

Since you came over to give me a personal training program to follow I am very happy to report...

"I HAVE NONE OF THE PREVIOUS SYMPTOMS."

Now I can even lift weights without my hands and wrists hurting. I have the strength!
I can open the jars and do most everything I did before ,but with no pain!
Remember when I couldn't hold the "Plank" for more than 8 seconds? Now I can hold it for a count of 50!

I rode my bike 12 miles in less than 2 hrs. this week, and although my hands were starting to hurt and stiffen, it didn't last once I finished my ride. No pain!
I can drive my car for longer periods of time and no pain when I get out.

Your training helped me so much in a natural way, without having to go on medications, which just cause more problems.

I am happy and grateful !
Thank you Jason!

You know there are millions of women my age all experiencing the symptoms of menopause. They could really benefit from an easy training program, that could be started right in their own home without a lot of expensive equipment.
They could feel as good as I do!

Love,
Your Mother

0 Comments: